Sunday, June 20, 2010

toy story 3

i caught a midnight showing of it on thursday/friday.

conclusion? one of the greatest theater experiences i've had in the last five years or so. as cliche as it may sound, the movie has everything. it's hilarious. it's heart-breaking. it's balls-to-the-wall action. it's emotionally unsettling. and to top it all off, it has one of the most intense final acts of any movie i've ever seen.

all in a G-rated cartoon about toys? it's just more proof of how good pixar really is at telling a story.

now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go remind myself that cars 2 is being released next year and then go cry in a corner.


oh btw, here's my wallpaper. i want a lots'o huggin bear, but my mom won't buy it for me. wahhh!

2 comments:

  1. as;ljfskdfk toy story was mind MIND BLOWING! Lots'o was an asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but he's soo cuuuuuuuuuute!!!

    ReplyDelete